I'm a computer scientist with a strong focus on Security, Databases and Application architecture. My interests are very broad and cover everything from physics, chemistry and biology to psychology and almost all other sciences. Apart from the sciences I'm also interested in engineering, human ecology, philosophy, history,... My main focus however is oriented in the field of computer science.
I like thinking about how everything could work together, how all systems are interlinked. This way I can resolve problems without having to change everything all at once. I'm always trying to improve myself and as such I'm always open to feedback and criticism.
My personal goals
- Learn as much as possible.
- Keep an open mind for everything and steer clear of biases.
- Always keep an eye out for opportunities to improve myself.
- Teach people who are open for it and improve the knowledge of the world.
- Always try to be efficient.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle at all times.
- Fast learner
- Can program in most modern languages
- Software architecture
- Not afraid to take a leadership position
- Good teacher
- A lot of experience learning.
- Experience in a leadership position.
- Designing software architectures.
- Experience in managing projects.
Here are some plans for the near future. They might change as all plans do.
- Travel more
- Get more involved in Open Source
- German (very basic)
- Internet Security
- Application/System architecture
- Database systems
Can learn any language very quickly.
- ...(lots more)..