I'm a student at the University of Hasselt (Belgium). I'm currently studying computer science and chose for a masters in databases. My interests are very broad and cover everything from physics, chemistry and biology to psychology and almost all other sciences. Apart from the sciences I'm also interested in engineering, human ecology, philosophy,... My main focus is oriented in the field of of computer science, more specifically: databases, machine learning, computer architecture and software engineering.
Aside from my studies I mainly spent my time on trying to see the bigger picture. I like thinking about how everything could work together. I'm always trying to improve myself and as such I'm always open to feedback and criticism.
My personal goals
- Learning as much as possible.
- Keep an open mind for everything and steer clear of biases.
- Always keep an eye out for opportunities to improve myself.
- Teach people who are open for it and improve the knowledge of the world.
- Always try to be efficient.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle at all times.
- Fast learner
- Can program in most modern languages
- Software architect
- Not afraid to take a leadership position
- Good teacher
- A lot of experience learning.
- Experience in a leadership position.
- Designing software architectures.
- Experience in managing projects.
Here are some plans for the near future. They might change as all plans do.
- Learn more about information security and Internet security.
- ...(lots more)..